Study may lead to early intervention for children with genetic disorder, DiGeorge syndrome
Bruin Rafer Johnson: "Special Olympics changed attitudes toward intellectual disabilities"
The 2015 Special Olympics World Games, co-hosted by UCLA, spur memories of 1984 Olympics
Users sculpt mountains, canyons + rivers, fill them with water or create active volcanoes
U.S, News & World Report's annual honor roll also found UCLA Best in the West
A new tool helps identify children who don't recover normally from the loss of a loved one
- Non-surgical approach helps paralyzed men move their legs
- ‘Golden jackals’ of East Africa are actually golden wolves
- An act of extraordinary generosity
- Campus volunteers strive to make UCLA the friendliest place in L.A.
- Experimental therapy for chronic inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer
- UCLA Center for World Health turns spotlight on failing health of Earth
- 15 ways that Bruins amplify the Special Olympics spirit