If key center of learning and memory is damaged, parts of the prefrontal cortex take over
Lula Washington, Kal Penn and Dorothy Wright Nelson among those receiving alumni awards
Inhaling motor vehicle emissions can turn "good" cholesterol to "bad"
Math team falls behind only Harvard and MIT in test of best students in North America
Researchers find a gene that can discard damaged proteins and extend active, healthy life
International theater, dance, music, spoken word at Center for Art of Performance, 2013-14
- Latest news on planned strike by patient-care workers unions at UC, UCLA
- Actor Kal Penn, dancer Lula Washington, other grads receive alumni awards
- Math students place third in prestigious North American competition
- Brain rewires itself after damage or injury, life scientists discover
- Breathing auto emissions turns HDL cholesterol from 'good' to 'bad'
- Warming in central China greater than climate models indicated
- UCLA Architecture and Urban Design launches 'Extreme IDEAS' series