With less face-to-face interaction, kids are less able to read human emotions
New-student orientation includes sessions on sexual violence and substance abuse
Summer interns get a ground-level view of opportunities they may want to pursue later
How does a patient adjust to life with an artificial or transplanted heart?
Is it possible to conserve our urban water supply without damaging public health?
Film shows two African Americans from UCLA who made NFL history by ending ban on blacks
- UCLA scientists to predict climate change in key coastal regions
- Taking preventive health care into community spaces works
- UCLA to host forum for candidates vying for L.A. County supervisor seat
- Protein in ‘good cholesterol’ may be a key to treating pulmonary hypertension
- Walking in sync may make men feel more formidable against a potential foe
- Their goal: Creating public parks for an aging population
- Washington Monthly ranks UCLA as the nation’s No. 1 ‘affordable elite’ university