Bruins, new and returning, take part in 80-plus events to kick off the academic year
Sixth annual Volunteer Day takes 7,300 Bruins across L.A. County in service to community
The UCLA Community School sends 95 percent of its graduates to college
About 12,000 students are moving into the campus residential community to begin a new year
Fowler Museum presents first U.S. solo museum exhibition of work of Pascale Marthine Tayou
A study found greater use in cities where the substance is more readily available.
- Engineering antibiotics to catch up in race against drug resistance
- More than 7,000 UCLA volunteers make a difference across L.A.
- Biochemists solve ‘address problem’ in cells that leads to lethal kidney disease
- In studying suicide, he shines a light on a secret shame
- Anthropologist’s film exposes plight of polygamy in Indonesia
- Students’ return to the residence halls
- UCLA faculty voice: Why we should care about boys and young men of color