116th Faculty Research Lecture focuses on "dramatic change in our working lives"
- UCLA reaches out to students, survivors of sexual assault
- Newly admitted students meet their future on Bruin Day
- Climate change a likely culprit in coqui frog's altered calls, say UCLA biologists
- Community-based HIV prevention can boost testing, help reduce new infections
- Promising drug doubles positive effect in hormone-receptor–positive breast cancer
- In latest generation of tiny biosensors, size isn't everything
- Faculty senate unanimously votes to create African American studies department