With less face-to-face interaction, kids are less able to read human emotions
New-student orientation includes sessions on sexual violence and substance abuse
Summer interns get a ground-level view of opportunities they may want to pursue later
How does a patient adjust to life with an artificial or transplanted heart?
Is it possible to conserve our urban water supply without damaging public health?
Film shows two African Americans from UCLA who made NFL history by ending ban on blacks
- Survivor of lightning strike reunites with rescuers
- Earthquakes pose a hazard to much of California's fresh water
- UCLA scientists to predict climate change in key coastal regions
- TFT student brings ‘Guests’ to Telluride
- Taking preventive health care into community spaces works
- Protein in ‘good cholesterol’ may be a key to treating pulmonary hypertension
- Walking in sync may make men feel more formidable against a potential foe