How does a patient adjust to life with an artificial or transplanted heart?
Film shows two African Americans from UCLA who made history by ending NFL's ban on blacks
Archaeologist uses power of multimedia to pursue passion for a fascinating civilization
Window washers--Captain America, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman + Bat Man--cheer young patients
Dozens of students from different majors worked on the space project, to launch in 2016-17
VIP Scholars Program readies competitive, underserved high school students for higher ed
Katy Campbell, who won 1500 Freestyle, is 1st UCLA swimmer to win national title in 10 yrs
- Forgotten story of four who broke NFL color barrier to screen at Royce
- In our digital world, are young people losing the ability to read emotions?
- Retired LA schools chief still changes lives through education
- Vault nanoparticles show promise for cancer treatment and possible HIV cure
- UCLA faculty voice: What leaders can learn from Los Angeles
- Study identifies protein that helps prevent active tuberculosis in infected patients
- Water conservation strategy should consider health, cost and community concerns