If key center of learning and memory is damaged, parts of the prefrontal cortex take over
Lula Washington, Kal Penn and Dorothy Wright Nelson among those receiving alumni awards
Inhaling motor vehicle emissions can turn "good" cholesterol to "bad"
Math team falls behind only Harvard and MIT in test of best students in North America
- UCLA Health System takes steps in anticipation of Tuesday strike
- No-treatment approach may be best for older prostate cancer patients
- Fowler Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with special exhibitions
- Actor Kal Penn, dancer Lula Washington, other grads receive alumni awards
- Brain rewires itself after damage or injury, life scientists discover
- Breathing auto emissions turns HDL cholesterol from 'good' to 'bad'
- Warming in central China greater than climate models indicated