UCLA is one of the five biggest employers in Los Angeles. Out of 42,000 full- and part-time jobs here, you will find a place for your talent to flourish. You’ll have the flexibility to switch roles, departments or even take on new challenges at other campuses within the UC system.
Work With a Purpose
Don’t come to UCLA for a job. Come to build a career and join a family that is working together to propel the nation’s No. 1 public university into its second century.
We commit ourselves to upholding the highest ethical standards. Respect, accountability, integrity, service and excellence make up our True Bruin Values.
We welcome people of all backgrounds to join our community and contribute in a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace. Whether you’re just starting your career or looking to shift gears later on in your professional journey, you are encouraged to join us.
We Invest in You
We invite UCLA employees to take advantage of the wide array of development programs on offer. Build your skills — from workshops and career programs to management development and online training. Continue learning on campus or at UCLA Extension at reduced-fee rates.
UCLA dedicates a number of services and resources to helping you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Come to work on a beautiful campus in Westwood, one of the most pleasant neighborhoods in Los Angeles, a mere five miles from the Pacific Ocean. Great public and campus transportation systems serve the needs of our workforce. Enjoy the restaurants, shops and theaters that make up Westwood Village and the surrounding area.Campus Job Openings Health System Job Openings Academic Positions Working at UCLA: Purpose, Possibilities, Perks
As an employer, UCLA offers an incredible benefits package: comprehensive medical coverage, generous retirement options, paid holidays and vacation, and other programs that promote both your professional growth and personal well-being.
- Enroll in one of our medical plans. You’ll get coverage for medical care and prescriptions. Preventive care is 100 percent covered in-network.
- Dental and vision coverage and life insurance are all part of the standard benefits package.
- Child care resources and the local school TIE-INS program support UCLA employees with families.
- UCLA is expanding its existing lactation rooms to provide nursing mothers the resources they need.
- UCLA Recreation offers the FITWELL Program, which includes free classes, to promote healthy lifestyles for faculty and staff. You can access 16 fitness centers and recreational facilities.